Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oldie Moldy Crinkley Wrinkley

When I grow old, I hope I wrinkle at the right places. Being an old lady is kind of sad, but at least when you're cute, it's not that bad? I may not even make it to the wrinkling department. *God forbid!*
Isn't she cute? :3



My pal Chip might want to look like this tough granma. We took this quiz in facebook and she ended up getting Winifred as her old lady name and is a PSYCHO! But don't worry, she's not a psycho, maybe just a tough cookie. Like this granny.

Wow, the internet never fails to let you down. This is actually the picture of Winifred, from Chip's results. Err..happy birthday!
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.


Maybe Anne would look like this?(not Winifred but this lady down here) Yes that's right! All prim and proper and is still interested in learning some details. Oh, I am writing about old ladies and so I got carried away and included my friends who also have blogs. So anyways..Annie the old lady.


Now this is just sick! Do not preserve an old person with resin! It is not pleasing to anyone's eyes. God looks at the inside. .not the outside. Good point, right? I mean why preserve something old? What museum does this go into? House of Horrors?! I am so sorry preserved resin granny, please do not come back to haunt me. Stay preserved.


I know it's so random but I just want to show you that I really am thankful for this. Hahaha, I won't donate it to charity!T.T You know who you are. Old ladies and skeletons are safe enough to be in the same category, right?
Belated Happy Halloween, y'all!

Please allow me this occasional vanity shot..


While I still can!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty girl!! (ARMPITS haha)

    Did you photoshop your blouse wrinkly eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you home already! :)) What's with the pits in the parenthesis?? Thanks, ah. Yes I did la. You caught me ah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty girl, I like the pic (you know which I mean na we're on ym yo) :)) Good blog entry. SO RANDOM! Haha but fun fun to read lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you ah!! *chio* I just thought about it last night..so I guess it's not THAT random. Hahaha =p

    ReplyDelete