Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogging

Wow, haven't blogged in AGES. Well I did blog back in high school when there was still Tabulas. And then I moved to Livejournal. But for some reason uploading pictures there was quite a hassle. But here in Blogspot, it's pretty hassle free! :)

Moving on~

Such a happy smile on my face when I finally slurped on Spaghetti Factory's, not Norwegian Pride but Norway's Pride at long last. Because I ordered the wrong kind of spaghetti sauce the last time. What a lozer is me talking about food. Tummy is rumbling like boulders are being thrown off a cliff!

Why can't I post another picture? Me angry and confused! Arrr~!!
And my blog looks like CRAP. Somebody help me please.
Works already! *rejoices*


Capers taste like sweaty vegetables though. So gross ah. That's all for now.

But wait! There's MORE. Having a nigahiga moment here.


With my cute furry feathered cheek paly, Hazel! One of the happy customers of the place!


And the other 2 satisfied customers. Happy and content. Anne and Chip, yes they blog too!
Oh yeah, where's Byron?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh I remember that he had to do some chores.

4 comments:

  1. Very good ah blogging improved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ah, you a very kind dear ah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMMENTTT SHOWW UPPP

    /FINALLY!

    LOL at Byron sweeping his own poop. Keep blogging ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Anne! :)) Okay girl ah. You too ah!!

    ReplyDelete