Friday, November 6, 2009

I Can't Believe My Friend!

This friend of mine has whiter legs than me. It's super flawless too. How did he maintain that? I must sound like a bimbo barbie. First the pits, now the legs! Just really bored, no I'm not getting defensive or anything. STOP THAT!



*Charlie: "I ain't gay, okay?" (name was changed) But seriously, he's not gay. o.k.



Maybe some men love hairy women cause they too are hairy in lots of places. It's pretty logical.
Funny to see that *Polka also did this (name changed, hairier dudette w/ the wut wut action) err..contest?



Bravo! Shirt so sexy, it hurts. Do some men find muscular women attractive?


3 comments:

  1. If there are sicko men who love hairy women, then there must be more men who like muscular women.

    Coz muscular women are far less disgusting than hairy women.


    And there are also sickos who like grandmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then everyone in the world won't really be lonely, cause there's LOTS for everyone, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O I think those preferences stem from a cultural influence, educational and family environment and a bit of the genes.

    ReplyDelete