Monday, December 21, 2009

Life and Death

Brittany Murphy died! x.X Was super shocked that when my little sister announced it, I hurriedly rose up from bed in the morning, to take a look at the news. Death chooses no one. Always be ready!

It's been awhile since I last blogged! I guess this will be my sort of first "fangirl" post! Click pics to get a better view please ^.^ *sorry blurry, I just print screen the pic from their vid in youtube ><;;

When my friend Chip told me to watch a video by DBSK: Why Did I fall in Love With You, Hero a.k.a Kim Jae Joong sang first~ And I was instantly captured by his beauty! So breathtaking, so REFRESHING! Sigh, I prolly sound like a nut-bag. But I guess this is what you call fangirling, no? He's like an angel! I guess it's because when your hair and eyebrows are dyed brown, you look more kind and gentle. It's really true in my opinion. O.O

My friend thinks Murakami Kouki is cuter, btw. Yeah he is but I'm blinded by Kim atm! :)) I made this in msppt! Lool~ Looks like I graduated from paint, eh~ Why didn't I think of this before. So d'oh man.

Yeey~ Fly away hair is the best! <-Just a positive phrase for my natural hair T.T Will cut it like this next year! <3

Pics are from the mv of dbsk, why did i fall in love with you :)

4 comments:

  1. i so love dbsk esp Kim Jae Joong. they have these comedy series. nice kaau. icheck nya sa youtube. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. really prince?! what's the title?? :)) thank you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah how do i add you and alli on my follow list? or am i already following you guys? ><

    ReplyDelete